Have you been looking for a fun way to inspire your girls to start thinking about spring and summer camp? Why not have them cook up a batch of these delicious modified s’mores! These are sure to wet everyone’s appetite for camp! The Northern Lights Pathfinders whipped up a batch at their last meeting and needless to say they were all gone by the end of the night. Enjoy!
Rocky Road Bar Cookies (S’Mores)
Preheat Oven: 350 degrees F.
24 graham crackers
2 C mini marshmallows (white)
6 oz (1 C) chocolate chips
1 C salted cashews (check for nut allergies)
½ C butter
½ C brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
– Spray 9 x 13 pan with Pam
– Line the bottom of the pan with the graham crackers
– Sprinkle the graham crackers with a layer of marshmallows, a layer of chocolate chips & a layer of cashews.
– In saucepan melt butter and brown sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
– Remove Saucepan from burner and stir in the vanilla.
– Drizzle brown sugar syrup evenly over the contents of the cake pan.
– Bake at 350 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
– Cool in the pan on a wire rack. Camp Wa-Thik-Ane here we come!!!!
To download a pdf version of this recipe, click here!
This recipe is courtesy of the Wa-Thik-Ane property committee. To submit a blog idea of your own, please contact email@example.com!