EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW, I LEARNED FROM BEING A GIRL GUIDE LEADER
1. Green is always an appropriate fashion statement.
2. There is no such thing as trash, only future craft supplies.
3. Sleeping under the stars is invigorating to the soul.
4. You can survive in the wilderness with a flashlight and a pocketknife.
5. Girl Guide cookies have no fat and no calories.
6. Walk softly and carry a copy of SafeGuide.
7. Always travel with a buddy.
8. Don’t cry over spilled paint and don’t sweat the small stuff.
9. Girls like to be seen and heard.
10. No song is too silly to sing and nobody sings off key.
11. Working on a team is much easier than working alone.
12. Plans gone awry can lead to the very best times.
13. That responsibility, opportunity, hard work and success are all related.
14. Girls really can rub two sticks together to make a fire.
15. You can learn something from the tiniest Spark.
16. Good friends are like silver and gold.
17. There is no substitute for advance preparation.
18. There is no such thing as failure, only a change in plans.
19. You are never too old to try new things.
20. Leadership is a two way street.
21. Sharing knowledge is truly a path to immortality.
22. Never let petty politics keep you from your mission.
23. Patience really is a virtue.
24. If a Girl Guide Leader can’t do it, nobody can.
25. A girl’s smile is worth a thousand words.
26. If they are leading or succeeding, they probably were a Girl Guide.
Quoi de neuf? What’s new?
- A beautiful and fitting ceremony at Guider Symposium. We shined a light on #MentalHealth and introduced the new… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- We've got lots of exciting Guiding plans for 2017. We hope to see you there! https://t.co/O2CLZEGyYF 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays! Joyeuses Fêtes! https://t.co/sekp8EOZi4 4 weeks ago
- Don't miss out! twitter.com/girlguidesofca… 1 month ago
- RT @girlguidesofcan: More than ever, girls need to know their voices are powerful. Help them #speakout & act, with our new program: https:/… 1 month ago
- January 2017
- December 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011